top of page


The Fall River Valley VPD covers portions of both Lassen and Shasta Counties.

Click here to obtain a residential burn permit.

Residential burn permits are required beginning May 1st of the year.

All other burn permits can be obtained by calling your local CAL Fire station

Prior to burning, you must ensure that it is a permissive burn day by calling:

530-257-BURN (2876) in Lassen Co.

530-224-8777 or 1-800-411-8728 in Shasta Co. Or visit this website.

It is also your responsibility to ensure that burning has not been suspended due to fire danger.

Debris burning infographic
bottom of page